|Builtup||Call Price||Call OI||Strike||Puts OI||Put Price||Builtup||PCR|
|-||-||-||380||108 -8||23.2 +0.55||Short Covering||-|
|Buying||1.75 +0.05||112 +112||420||1||52.95 -1.05||-||0.01|
Option chain displays all the contracts of a given derivative in a single table. This is incredibly valuable for "Options Trading" since it displays where the rest of the market players find support and resistance. This table could be used by both the "Option Writer" and the "Option Buyer" to increase their trading odds.
Check the list of all F&O stocks.
How to read the above option chain table?
Data we are showing in above table is not the live data but is end of the day data. It displayes Open Interest along with the increase or decrease in OI from the previous trading day. Price column shows the settlement price of the options. PCR column has the value of Put Call Ratio. And builtup show an estimated idea according to activity based on the below table as suggested by many market experts. Still we want to remind you that these are just ideas and not any type of guarantee of the momentum.
- OI increasing & Option Price Increasing = Call Buying (Bullish trend trend)
- OI increasing & Option Price Decreasing = Call Writing (Bearish trend)
- OI Decreasing & Option Price Increasing = Call Short Covering (Bullish trend)
- OI Decreasing & Option Price Decreasing = Call Long Covering (Bearish trend)
- OI increasing & Option Price Increasing = Put Buying (Bearish trend)
- OI increasing & Option Price Decreasing = Put Writing (Bullish trend)
- OI Decreasing & Option Price Increasing = Put Short Covering (Bearish trend)
- OI Decreasing & Option Price Decreasing = Put Long Covering (Bullish trend)